Volunteering is a natural fit for a company with corporate values including integrity, knowledge and passion.
As members of a global society, giving back to our communities is part of our corporate responsibility—whether by encouraging science and technology education or contributing to clothe, feed, and shelter those in need.
Team members give back to our communities
Many employees give generously of their time by participating in volunteer opportunities that reflect their personal interests and passions. From Northwest Harvest to the Humane Society, our employees can be found contributing behind the scenes.
- In partnership with Rebuilding Together Seattle, employees have rebuilt and refurbished properties for homeowners in need.
- We’ve shaved our heads and gotten into bidding wars in support of our annual Hopelink drive—raising more than $50,000 in one month.
- Teams have sorted and distributed food at Northwest Harvest during high-need months.
- Scientists, technicians, and engineers have mentored high-school students’ FIRST Robotics teams—providing valuable project management skills and encouraging STEM education.
- We sit on the boards for several service organizations, including FIRST–WA, Wellspring and Childhaven.