April is shaping up to be a busy month for Intellectual Ventures, and our leadership has speaking events planned in communities around the globe. From Shenzhen, China to Hanover, Germany to Seattle, Washington, check out where in the world we’ll be this month. And if you happen to be in our neck of the woods, we hope you’ll join us.
- President and COO Adriane Brown will be speaking at North Carolina A&T State University Dean’s Distinguished Speaker Series for the College of Engineering on April 12 in Greensboro, NC.
- Founder and CTO Edward Jung will keynote at the 14th annual Conference on International Exchange of Professionals/Global Intelligence Forum in Shenzhen, China on April 16.
- Maurizio Vecchione, Senior Vice President for Global Good and Research, will speak about international telehealth applications at California Telehealth Network’s 2016 Telehealth Summit April 17-19 in San Diego, CA.
- In honor of World Intellectual Property Day on April 19, Phyllis Turner-Brim, Vice President and Chief IP Counsel and colleagues will host 8th to 10th grade students to talk about intellectual property and patents at the 2016 American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) World IP Day at the Technology Access Foundation Academy (TAF) in Federal Way, WA. This fantastic STEM-focused public neighborhood school encourages students to learn via a project-based curriculum.
- Adriane Brown will talk about how people, mindset and investment are three key principles to “Finding Eureka!” at Central Washington University’s Dr. Kris Nielsen Lecture Series on Innovation and Entrepreneurship on April 21 in Ellensburg, WA.
- Phyllis Turner-Brim will also host The Greater Seattle Area 2016 AIPLA Women in IP Global Networking event on April 21, 2016. This exciting event will take place at the Intellectual Ventures Laboratory and will feature refreshments, networking, participation in the AIPLA roll call and a tour of our laboratory – where cutting edge technologies and game-changing ideas are brought to life!
- Last, but certainly not least, IV will travel to Hanover, Germany to attend Hannover Messe as a part of the US delegation from April 25 – 29. Stay tuned by subscribing to the blog for more about the inventions, technologies, partners and spinouts we’ll be showcasing over the next few weeks.