IV’s Solution: An efficient licensing transaction to mitigate risk and enable innovation
IV is an efficient source of IP and is uniquely positioned to help our customers reduce their exposure and increase their IP potential through licensing our aggregated portfolio containing nearly 40,000 patent assets.
- IV customers avoid multiple business and legal costs, such as royalty stacking, through one licensing transaction.
- IV customers no longer have to deal with multiple patent owners; we aggregate the best available assets in the industry.
- IV customers can reduce exposure to litigation and the toll it takes on a business through fees and business disruption.
More than just licensing
IV customers have access to value-added solutions designed to address short-term IP-related concerns while providing long-term leverage for their business success.
- Access to IV’s acquisitions channels to source and buy relevant IP
- Leverage our network of inventors to create new inventions
- Extend R&D efforts through acquiring and outsourcing targeted invention
- Monetize underutilized IP portfolio assets
- Mitigate potential threats by collaborating on defensive strategies
Patents as a Business Strategy
Did you know patents can contribute to the success of these top business priorities?
- Customer satisfaction
- Competitive edge
- Marketing strategy
Market Research on Patent Attitudes Findings
70% of C-suite executives believe patents are good for innovation and 87% believe patent rights should be respected, yet the majority lacks the information to act on IP for their competitive advantage.